This policy is designed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable privacy laws.
- What Information We Collect
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to our services, including information relating to any purchases you make of our event tickets.
- Information that you provide to us when registering with us (including your name, email address, postal address, and phone number).
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths as we use third party Saas tools.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
- How We Use Your Information
We use your information to:
- Administer and manage our website and business.
- Personalize our website for you.
- Enable your use of our services.
- Supply you with services purchased through our website.
- Send statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications.
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you.
- Disclosing Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
- Securing Your Data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- Your Rights
Under the GDPR, you have numerous rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data.
- The right of access to the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you.
- The right to restrict (i.e., prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes.
- Contact Us
- Data Controller
The data controller responsible for your personal information for the purposes of GDPR compliance is:
Concep Services Bulgaria Ltd.
4th Orehova Gora Str. apt. 4
- Third Party Websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties. It is advised that you read their privacy policies to understand how they collect and manage your data.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
- International Data Transfers
Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- Children’s Privacy
Our services are not intended for children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 16. If we learn that we have collected personal data of a child under 16, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.